Sunday, July 17, 2011

Please help with a makeup routine?

I'm fifteen, and want to start wearing some more makeup. I kind of know the difference between foundation, coverup, blush, bronzer, etc. But, can you please give me a simple every day makeup routine, that would make my skin look "flawless" because I have a bit of acne, and how should I do my eyes? If you can say what product I should buy, what it's for, and give the products in order of how I should wear them, that would be realllly great! I'm pale, and a brunette. And I don't want to look too overdone. Also, I don't want this to take forever every morning. I want something pretty simple, and easy, but good. And what kind of brush do I need for each. Also, it'll be my own money, so if you could give me an estimated price for each product and brush that's amazing. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment