Friday, July 15, 2011

What's the best makeup to cover up acne?

i have considerably bad acne and i would like to use a different type of makeup to cover it up. i have tried a few different liquid makeups [which i prefer], but the stuff that i currently use seems to only work on parts of my face [which is very odd].. for example, it seems that in less than 30 minutes, the makeup goes to dry/shedding parts of my skin.. even though i just exfoliated my face a couple days ago. also, this morning when i was putting on my makeup, i realized that between my nose and lips, but off to the side a bit, the makeup would not stay! so, i would like a liquid makeup that can coverup my acne very well, while not being too heavy or causing more breakouts. my skin used to be pretty oily.. now it's pretty dry-- it's kinda peeling... but i never know what that can change again. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment