Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im trying to create an artistic/edgy style, help me with ideas?!?!?

I am an artist, ok? And basically i am getting sick of my old style which was very laidback. I want you all to give me ideas on what to buy and wear. I need about a new pair of jeans and a few shirts and i am in love with converse! Where can i buy these items, i was thinking delias but that is a little expensive, so maybe target? And i mostly need accesories and whatnot, like messenger bags and jewelery and nail polish and sunglasses, can you all find me a store that sells these items but on the cheap? Oh, here is a big! BIG! Question also! Where can i find a swimsuit? I was thinking boy shorts and a tankini top, and i need a coverup and some sunglasses with that too, remember, don't just give stores, give ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment