Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tearing holes in clothes?

2 yrs ago I noticed this problem.. my washer and dryer are only 3yrs old and a KENMORE. It's not happening to any of our jeans or my husbands cammies (military) Just ALL of our regular clothes, his, mine, our son, even our towels, sheets, etc. So I thought something was wrong with our washer or dryer, checked for anything sharp, had 2 different maintenance guys come look they both said there was nothing wrong with the washer or the dryer that they were in great condition. I am so sick and tired of having to replace clothes, I shouldn't have too.. Also I do my whites at the end of all the laundry (so it's not any left over bleach doing it, the tubs are dry for days before other clothes hit them) It's all shapes, colors happening to it. I hate going shopping now because I now that with a few washes there is going to be holes in it somewhere. I also was told maybe it was moths? But I have moved 3 times in the last 3 years.. So I don't see how that can be. I keep my house incredibly clean. So I find it hard to believe bugs are the problem but who knows.. Any have any ideas what it could be??

No comments:

Post a Comment