Monday, July 18, 2011

How can i wear clothes that ME and my MOM like?

I have plenty of clothes. I shop mainly at Abercrombie Kids, but still have a good amount of clothes from Hollister, Aeropostle, and Nordstrom. I think i'm becoming spoiled. I am almost 12 (girl), and have a touch screen phone ( Samsung Eternity II) an Ipod Touch 4th generation, and soon getting a laptop. Sometimes i get upset easily and yell at my mom, but she still buys me lots of stuff. This past week i went shopping 4 times. The first time i spent $250 dollars at abercrombie, but yelled at her cuz we didnt go to Aero. i felt bad later. I said thank you though. then she bought me a gorgeous $200 gray and hot pink Juicy Couture bag, bought me two pairs of shoes, and got me $60 of Aero (which seems like a little bit but they had a HUGE sale), but i yelled at her cuz we didnt have enough time to go to Abercrombie. Then i went to Aeropastle again the next day and i was really mad at her because she didnt let me get a pair of shorts i wanted ( i already have like 6 pairs of really short abercrombie shorts) and she spent $80 on me and they still had the 70% of everything sale. Now, 2 days ago me and her went to Payless and i picked out 4 pairs of shoes i liked, she only let me get THREE, but it was sooooo stooppid cuz payless is SO cheap,and my family is SO rich we live in a gated community, my dad is a CEO, and i cried cuz she only let me get 3. to make it up to me she bought me a bikini, and a coverup (Heccaa cute). She spent over $400 on clothes and such on me this week. and every day i yelled at her. how can i show her i apppreciate her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment