Friday, July 15, 2011

My husband says that he will never give me a divorce because he will always love me, should i belive him?

the thing is that i been married for 3 year with him and is been a really crazy relationship, we always been faithing about stupid things, the first year he wanted me to be only at the house, he wouldn't want me to had friends, the only person i would talk o go out for a little bit was my sister, my parents were never ok with these relationship because hes muslim. He was the first man in my life i was so in love with him that i didn't listen to anybody and i married him, after a year i started working at hes brother's restaurant, it was good but when i worked with my husband it was all fight!! he would be talking to the girls and acting flirty. i didn't like that so we started having more problems till the point that i wanted divorce. the thing is that i was fixing him the visa, that's why i think that he didn't want to divorce. later i found out that i was pregnant, and he was ok with it he seem happy, by the fourth month i had some problems with the clinics, so i had to move with my mom and dad to the city the were living, the time past and my husband wouldn't send me money to take care of my self and i would call him and tell him why, he would always tell me im having problems with my brother and he won't pay me so i was like ok, later he would Always make these stories and he never took good care of me, and then my sister told me that these guy told her that my husband was talking to other woman and that he was going to the clubs, that he was not good and he didn't care about me. so i call him and he denied everything. He never went to visit me!!. not even once!! so all my family was so mad!. He told me that he had to go to hes county (Jordan) and i went to visit him one week before he left.He told me that he would be here before the baby Born's, and he left and he would call me like 1 time at week. the baby born and i was so sad That he was not here with me. He came after one moth, and he say i have to work. I was so mad and sad all my pregnancy. I didn't know if i wanted to come back to him, i decided that i would come back to him, he came and picked me up when the baby was 2 months, The first 3 months it was very good but, after that everything started to change, he was looking bored tired , he wouldn't pay attention to me anymore i would hide things like he had an extra facebook and had pic with other girls and hes cousin, after these i found makeup in the back of the car, and other thugs like these, i was so mad and sad, after these we were fighting for everything!! my mom came to visit for a month. she started to notice that there was conflict, one night he came from work and he said im going with my friends, ok he came back at 5 o clock am i went to the room he has glitter all over hes face and arms and to red marks in hes neck the pants wore all riped i just got so mad and i started slapping him i told him i will leave these time, so i made the mistake to call the cops to ask if i could leave and take my daughter and i ended in jail for slapping him, after one day on jail i left the house, its been almost a month, he says that he loves me and he will never sing the divorce, but im done i still love him but i know he will never change what do i do?? so confused

No comments:

Post a Comment